Hardware & Software
With years of experience working with high quality and reliable IT hardware, we can help you select the best solutions for your business. Whether you just want to purchase the hardware, have us install it, or provide support, we’re here to help.
PC’s - When you are running a successful business, you require PCs that are reliable and backed by next day hardware replacement guarantees. We have tested many PC’s over the years and have found Dell and HP the best suited for PC solutions, offering next business day repairs.
Servers - Even with the general shift to public cloud services, there is still a need for server hardware on-site or in a private cloud. You may need servers for Microsoft Exchange or perhaps for virtualisation, but no matter the purpose, we can supply the server hardware or help design the right server infrastructure for your needs.
Firewall & Routers - Security threats are growing on a daily basis and the attackers don’t discriminate their targets on the size of the business. Attacks are generally automated and targets randomly selected; the smallest office needs to have the same level of protection that the biggest companies use. Dell SonicWALL offers solutions for any size organisation, each one ideally suited to the unique challenges faced by each market—but each one delivering the most robust, easily managed and complete security environment available.
Microsoft Office 365 – Improve productivity with anywhere access to the Microsoft Office tools you know and rely on plus business-class support when you need it.
- Office Professional Plus - the same desktop Office applications you use today, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, for one monthly fee per user
- Mobile Apps - All of the Office applications you love, now accessible via apps on your mobile devices and tablets
- Exchange Online - Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email, calendars, contacts, and tasks all in on easy to find cloud location.
- SharePoint Online - Store, collaborate, and share your business documents with colleagues
- Onedrive - 1 TB of storage space in the cloud to store, backup, and easily share your files
Volume Licensing - Put simply, Volume Licensing of Microsoft software makes it easier and more affordable to install software on multiple computers within an organisation.
- Savings – Benefit from lowered costs with Full Packaged Products (FPP)
- Ease of Use - all information is held online through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center – no boxes or receipts to find for audits!
- Uniformity – keep all desktops on the same version of software